Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - When are term breaks?
Cal Poly Pomona converted to semesters in fall 2018. There are two semesters in the academic year: fall and spring. The summer term is offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University. To find finals week dates and the first days of the semester, visit the Student Success Center Academic Calendar.
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I take a course at a community college during winter break?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
- When is summer session?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?