Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - When are term breaks?
Cal Poly Pomona is on the quarter system and there are three quarters in the academic year: fall,winter and spring. The summer term is offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University. To find finals week dates and the first days of the quarter, visit Academic Calendars and find the appropriate academic year.
Cal Poly Pomona is converting to semesters in fall 2018. Information about the new academic calendar and when breaks are is in on the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I take a course at a community college during winter break once the conversion happens?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
- When is summer session?
- What is my curriculum year?