Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?

Transferring Financial Aid

Financial aid cannot be transferred between schools. To receive financial aid when you transfer, you will need to complete the financial aid application (FAFSA or DREAM) indicating which school you will attend. If you have already submitted your financial aid application, you just need to change your school code (001144) for financial aid.

Please visit or to apply or update your application. 

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?