Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - What costs can financial aid cover?
Costs Covered by Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Scholarship funds can assist with the costs for tuition and fees, housing, books and supplies, and other educationally-related expenses. To see how financial aid is applied to your balance, please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships website.
- What is a Shopping Sheet?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?