Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer fee waivers?
Cal Poly Pomona offers fee waivers to employees and, in some cases, to dependents of employees. For more information, go to the Employee Fee Waivers website.
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Do you offer fee waivers?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- What is an ECD?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?