Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
Disability Accommodations During Orientation
If you or your guest need accommodations during your orientation program, please inform Orientation Services about your disability needs when you register for Orientation. We will work with our Disability Resource Center to provide reasonable accommodations.Some accommodations can only be made if we are notified at least one month in advance. Visit the Orientation Services website or the Disability Resource Center website for more information.
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- What is Welcome Week?
- I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- What types of student housing are available?