Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - When is orientation?
Your Orientation Program date is based on your status as a freshman or transfer student and the major you have chosen. When you go to BroncoDirect to register for Orientation, the registration system will give you your specific available dates.
To view Orientation Program dates for freshmen and transfer students, please visit the Orientation Services website. The dates are usually posted in late January for the next summer.
- How do I register for orientation?
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Is there an International Student Orientation?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What is Welcome Week?
- Where do I park for orientation?