Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is your grading policy?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Where do I park for orientation?
When you arrive on campus for your orientation programs, you must park in Parking Structure I. Look for signs and balloons to guide you to the structure.
Prior to your orientation program, you will receive a confirmation email with information about where to check-in (including directions), where to park, what to bring, and more. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.You may click Maps, Directions & Transportation for information about how to get to Cal Poly Pomona.
- How do I get to orientation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Where will orientation check-in take place?