Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona - Veterans
Prior to completing your admission application, we encourage you to schedule a pre-admission counseling session with a Veterans Outreach Specialist who can answer your questions regarding admission requirements, your choice of academic major, and the application process.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909-869-6994 or email@example.com.
Additional information is available at the Veterans Resource Center’s Applying for Admission: Veterans webpage.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a Veterans Lounge on campus?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is CPP Fest & BroncoFusion?