Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona - Veterans
Prior to completing your admission application, we encourage you to schedule a pre-admission counseling session with a Veterans Outreach Specialist who can answer your questions regarding admission requirements, your choice of academic major, and the application process.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909-869-6994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is available at the Veterans Resource Center’s Applying for Admission: Veterans webpage.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a Veterans Lounge on campus?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?