Our Best Answer - What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
Cal Vet Fee Waiver
The College Tuition Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents benefit waives mandatory system-wide tuition at any State of California Community College, California State University, or University of California campus.
To apply for a Cal Vet Fee Waiver, visit the California Department of Veterans Affairs (Cal Vet) website to download a College Fee Waiver application. Complete the application and submit it to your local County Veterans Services Office. Cal Vet will then determine your eligibility for this benefit.
If you are awarded the Cal Vet fee waiver, it is highly recommended that you bring the Cal Vet Fee Waiver award letter to the VA Certifying Official, Samuel Kim, located in the Veterans Resource Center. The Veterans Resource Center is located in the SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor. You may contact him at 909.869.2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- What are the fees at the school?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?