Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What do I need to submit to my VA Certifying Official once I am registered for my courses?
Registration for Courses and VA Benefits Certification
You will not have to submit additional documents as long as your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official has your completed educational plan for the academic year on file.The courses that you do register for must be towards your degree requirements and on your educational plan for the year.
Samuel Kim is the VA Certifying Official in the Veterans Resource Center. The Veterans Resource Center is located in the SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor. You may contact him at 909.869.2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- How do I register for classes?