Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - When can I see my Certifying Official?
Certifying Officials Availability
Currently, walk-in hours are Mondays through Friday from 12-5 p.m. with Samuel Kim in the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office is located in Building 98 (CLA) 2nd floor.
These hours are during the Fall/Spring terms. Please contact the Certifying Official to check summer availability.
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is the status of my application?
- Is personal counseling available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?