Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
Meet Every Semester with Your VA Certifying Official
If you have any of the following changes, you should contact or meet with the VA Certifying Official:
- Change in your class schedule
- Change in your major
- Add/Drop a minor
- Change in your benefits
- Change in your address or contact information
- Registering and paying for GWT or Graduation (Chapter 33 only)
- Requests for early certification and advance payment
- Parent School Letter when attending another school as a guest
- Withdrawing from your courses due to requirements of military service
As a reminder, your educational plan must be submitted prior to the start of your first term.
Cal Poly Pomona Certifying Official
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?