Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
Meet Quarterly with Your VA Certifying Official
If you have any of the following changes, you should contact or meet with the VA Certifying Official:
- Change in your class schedule
- Change in your major
- Add/Drop a minor
- Change in your benefits
- Change in your address or contact information
- Registering and paying for GWT or Graduation (Chapter 33 only)
- Requests for early certification and advance payment
- Parent School Letter when attending another school as a guest
- Withdrawing from your courses due to requirements of military service
As a reminder, your educational plan must be submitted prior to the start of your first term.
Cal Poly Pomona Certifying Official
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?