Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I carry a knife on campus?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
Our Best Answer - Will I receive college credits for passing an Advanced Placement exam when I was in high school?
You may receive college credits if you received a score of 3 or higher in an Advanced Placement exam, or a 4 or higher in an International Baccalaureate exam. The Cal Poly Pomona Catalog provides detailed information about AP and IB credits and test scores.
- How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- What is your grading policy?