Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Is there public transit near by?
Foothill Transit and Metro buses and the Metrolink train are available to Cal Poly Pomona students. Foothill Transit and Metro buses have stops at the corner of Temple Avenue and South Campus Drive. Metrolink trains arriving and departing on the San Bernardino Line and Riverside Line are also located near the campus.
For more information about bus lines and schedules, visit the Parking & Transportation Services website.
For information regarding our Ride Share Program and the shuttle services available, visit the Rideshare Program website.
- Is there a shuttle to and from the Metrolink Station?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Where is the nearest airport?
- How do I pay my tuition?