Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I change my major?

Change of Major

If you are an undergraduate and are declaring a major for the first time or wish to change from one degree program or degree option, you need to complete and submit your Petition to Change Major Curriculum to the academic department of your desired major for approval. The online form can be accessed on the Registrar's Office website under Change of Major Form. If your department approves your request, you need to submit the approved petition to the Registrar's Office.

You should check with the academic department for the major you want to declare to see if there are any specific requirements you must meet. Some colleges require participation in a Change of Major Workshop before reviewing your request. See the Change of Major matrix for more information. 

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?