Our Best Answer - How can I get an enrollment verification?
You obtain an Enrollment Certification through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) which is accessible through your BroncoDirect account.
In BroncoDirect, click on Student Self Services > Additional Services > Obtain Enrollment Verification. Follow the NSC prompt.
If you have a specific form that needs to be completed to verify your enrollment, please take the form to Bronco Advising Center in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter).
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How do I register for classes?
- How can I claim my account?
- How do I get an email account?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I withdraw from the school?