Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I get an enrollment verification?
You obtain an Enrollment Certification through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) which is accessible through your BroncoDirect account.
In BroncoDirect, click on Student Self Services > Additional Services > Obtain Enrollment Verification. Follow the NSC prompt.
If you have a specific form that needs to be completed to verify your enrollment, please take the form to Bronco Advising Center in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter).
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How do I register for classes?
- How can I claim my account?
- How do I get an email account?