Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I get an enrollment verification?
You obtain an Enrollment Certification through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) which is accessible through your BroncoDirect account.
In BroncoDirect, click on Student Self Services > Additional Services > Obtain Enrollment Verification. Follow the NSC prompt.
If you have a specific form that needs to be completed to verify your enrollment, please take the form to Bronco Advising Center in Building 98, second floor.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How do I register for classes?
- How can I claim my account?
- How do I get an email account?