Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is a grad check?
The graduation check is a process that Transfer and Graduation Advisors in the Registrar's Office complete to determine the completion status of your degree requirements. As a student, you do not need to do anything to receive a grad check. It is done automatically shortly after you reach senior status. For more information, visit Graduation Check.
- Do you have a graduate school?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- When do I need to submit a Master's Contract?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is my Bronco ID number?