Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for graduation?
Applying for Graduation
To apply for graduation, go to your Student Center in BroncoDirect and select "Other academic..." from the drop down menu. Click on "Apply for Graduation" and follow the prompts.
More information about the graduation application dates and process is available from the Graduation Application webpage, including dates and instructions for applying for graduation.
Watch the video below to learn about the graduation application.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is your grading policy?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?