Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - How do I get rid of a hold?
If you have a hold, you should contact the department indicated as the source of the hold. Details about any holds on your record, including the department who placed the hold, are displayed on the "View my Holds" page in your BroncoDirect account.
Learn how to view your holds by watching the how-to video below.
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?
- How do I remove my name from the directory?
- How do I get a replacement diploma?
- How do I apply for housing?