Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I register for?
During priority registration and general registration, all students can enroll in up to 18 semester units. During add/drop period, the unit enrollment limit remains the same. Visit the Registration Timelines and Unit Limits page for details about this policy.
If you have questions about your unit load, contact your academic advisor.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is an academic credit?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?