Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - When will I see my enrollment appointment?
You will see your registration appointment approximately one week before the start of the upcoming registration period. Your appointment will be displayed in the Student Center on your BroncoDirect account as soon as it has been assigned. Your appointment will indicate the earliest date and time you can register for classes and unit limitations do apply to each of the registration periods. These unit limits include both enrolled and waitlisted units.
The Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage provides these dates for the current or upcoming term. For a full listing of add/drop periods, as well as other important dates, please visit our Academic Calendar.
To learn how to view your enrollment appointments, watch the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do I register for classes?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- What is academic advising?
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?