Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - When will I see my enrollment appointment?
You will see your registration appointment approximately one week before the start of the upcoming registration period. Your appointment will be displayed in the Student Center on your BroncoDirect account as soon as it has been assigned. Your appointment will indicate the earliest date and time you can register for classes and unit limitations do apply to each of the registration periods. These unit limits include both enrolled and waitlisted units.
The Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage provides these dates for the current or upcoming quarter. For a full listing of add/drop periods, as well as other important dates, please visit our Academic Calendar.
To learn how to view your enrollment appointments, watch the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do I register for classes?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- What is academic advising?
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?