Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
The Chair of the department that offers the class you wish to take has the authority to waive the prerequisite of a class. If you need the prerequisite waived for the purpose of registering in the class, you will need a permission number from the department.
Learn how to use a permission number by watching the how-to video below.
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I file an academic appeal?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Do you offer fee waivers?