Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - When is Student Health Services open?
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is open at the following times:
Fall, Winter, Spring Quarter: (Monday through Friday): 8 am - 5 pm
Quarter Breaks: (Monday through Friday): 8 am - 5 pm
Summer Quarter: (Monday through Thursday): 7 am - 6 pm
Student Health Services is closed weekends and campus closures. See more information at: Operating Hours.
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is personal counseling available?