Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How can I apply for a housing exemption?
First Year Housing Requirement Exemptions
Exemptions from the residential requirement are considered based upon specific criteria. You must be admitted to the university and submit a housing application before an exemption request can be submitted.
All requests must be submitted online to the University Housing Office along with supporting documentation.
After you submit your University Housing Services Housing Application, a link will be posted on your StudentWeb allowing you to request an exemption for the first year residential requirement if you feel you will not be able to live on campus.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?