Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - How can I apply for a housing exemption?
First Year Housing Requirement Exemptions
Exemptions from the residential requirement are considered based upon specific criteria. You must be admitted to the university and submit a housing application before an exemption request can be submitted.
All requests must be submitted online to the University Housing Office along with supporting documentation.
After you submit your University Housing Services Housing Application, a link will be posted on your StudentWeb allowing you to request an exemption for the first year residential requirement if you feel you will not be able to live on campus.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?
- How can I decline my admission?