Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
Applications of Financial Aid For University Housing Services
If you anticipate receiving or have applied for Financial Aid it can be applied to your University Housing Services fees, but you are responsible for paying the $450 initial payment due with your license agreement. Once your financial aid is disbursed, it will pay your tuition first and the remainder will be used toward housing. If you do not receive enough aid to cover the balance or if your financial aid has not been disbursed, you will be required to pay any residual balance that will be left on your account that financial aid will not cover by the scheduled due date.
More information regarding financial eligibility is available on the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships Website
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How can I make a payment?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply for housing?