Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?
Disability Housing Accommodations
If you have a disability, you may indicate the housing accommodations that you need when you complete the UHS Housing Application.
You should also contact our Disability Resource Center (DRC) for assistance with verifying your disability and assessing the services and housing options available to you. You can contact the DRC at 909.869.3333 or visit the Disability Resource Center website.
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- What types of student housing are available?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?