Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How can I get in contact with a Resident Advisor?
You can contact a Resident Advisor after normal business hours. The Resident Advisors are on duty from 6:00 pm – 8:00 am Monday – Thursday and all weekend (8:00 pm on Friday – 8:00 am Monday).
To find an RA on duty for a specific building, please click on the link below to access the RA duty phone list.
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is academic advising?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I qualify for California residency?
- What is an ECD?