Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?
If you have not yet applied for financial aid, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application is for grant, loan, and work study programs offered through the federal and state governments. Information regarding applying for aid is available at FAFSA.
You may also apply for scholarships offered through various on-campus departments. Information about scholarships is available at Cal Poly Pomona Scholarships.
For information about veteran educational benefits including, but not limited to the G.I. Bill and Vocational Rehabilitation, BAH and subsistence allowance. Please contact your VA veteran's representative, or visit the VA's website for more information.
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Are there computers available for Veterans?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Why is there a hold on my account?