Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer health insurance?
You do not need to have outside insurance to use Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS). However, supplemental health insurance is needed for those times when SHCS is closed.
If you are a U.S. citizen, your prepaid student health fee covers most services. However, in the event you need hospital care or need to be referred to a specialist, you will be responsible for the cost of that outside care. Many options are available to you including those under the Affordable Care Act. For more information, go to the SHCS Health Insurance website.
If you are an international student, you are required to purchase a health insurance plan that is selected for Cal Poly Pomona. For more information, contact the International Center.
- Is there a health center on campus?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?
- Where is Student Health Services?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- What does my health fee cover?
- When is summer session?