Our Best Answer - What does my health fee cover?
The health fee covers accessible and affordable health care, mental health services, community (public) health services, health care education, and wellness programs.
The Mandatory Student Health Fee provides students access and services to Student Health Services (SHS) throughout the academic term. Eligibility for service for any term starts with the first day of the term and lasts through the end of the break period immediately following the term. The health fee covers only those services provided on campus. Outside referrals are at the expense of each student, as well as any costs associated with lab work sent out, products purchased at the pharmacy, and cost of immunizations.
For more information, go to the Mandatory Health Fee website.
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are library fines?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?