Our Best Answer - How do I get into my residence hall or suite?
UNIVERSITY HOUSING SERVICES ACCESS
If you live in the traditional residence halls or the Center for Regenerative Studies, you are issued a key for your room. Your key will allow you to open the doors to the building as well as your own room door.
If you live in any of our Residential Suites (Estrella’s, Montana’s, Luna, Bonita, or Sol) you are issued a key for your room that opens your own room door. You are also issued a keycard that give you access to your suite door and the doors to the building.
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- Where are the residence halls located?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where is your school located?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?