Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a complaint about a professor?
If you are having general issues with a faculty member, the first step is to meet with the instructor to try to address the concern. If that does not work, you should contact the department chair. If the issue is still not resolved, contact the dean of your college.
Depending on the nature of your complaint, there may be various actions you should take. For advice regarding the appropriate process to follow, you may contact the Department Chair, the College Dean or the University Ombuds, Dr. Lavada Austin. You can find Dr. Austin's contact information on the President's Office webpage.
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you have credential programs?
- What is your student to faculty ratio?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?