Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
Holidays and Campus Closures
For information about holidays and campus closures, visit the Holiday Observances website.
Cal Poly Pomona departments and offices are typically open during the academic year Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What religious holidays are observed at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Can I apply online?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Where can I get advising?