Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I post flyers?
Posting Flyers on Campus
If you would like to post flyers around campus for an announcement or special event, Cal Poly Pomona has requirements that must be met. To make this an easy process, please follow these guidelines:
Only authorized Cal Poly Pomona groups(chartered clubs/organizations, campus departments, Cal Poly Pomona academic research projects) are allowed to post flyers on general use spaces on campus. Flyers must clearly display the specific contact information of the sponsoring group or individual.
All flyers must first be reviewed and approved by the Office of Student Life (Bldg. 26-124) before being posted. If approved, an official stamp will be placed on the original copy of the flyer, and a copy of the flyer must be left at the Office of Student Life for future reference. Once approved and stamped, you are responsible for posting your own flyer and removing it when the date stamp expires.
If you need additional information, contact the Office of Student Life at 909.869.2841.
- How do I put my name on the mailing list?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- Where can I get advising?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?