Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
Orientation registration should be available on BroncoDirect after you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. If you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and are having difficulty registering online for an orientation session, please call Orientation Services directly at 909.869.3604 and one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- When is orientation?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?