Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How do I check my current position on the waitlist?
Here are the steps to access information to access your current position on the waitlist:
- Log on to BroncoDirect
- Go to your Student Center
- Click on the "Other Academics..." drop down menu
- Choose "Class Schedule" in the drop down menu
- Choose the term you are registering for
- Your class schedule will display your waitlisted class. The number next to the waitlisted class is the position you are currently in.
- What is my class level?
- How do I find out my class rank?
- What is CSU Fully Online?
- Do you have a waiting list?
- How do I get my grades?