Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get discount tickets?
Cal Poly Pomona's ASI Game Room Etc., located in the Bronco Student Center (BSC, Bldg. 35-1110) is an arcade and box office and also serves as the official Lost and Found on campus. The Box Office offers discounted tickets to amusement parks, movie theaters, Metro & Foothill Transit passes, zoos and aquariums, and other miscellaneous recreation. For more information on venues and pricing, please visit ASI's Games Room Etc. Box Office webpage, or call them directly at 909.869.4467.
Discounts to campus events or programs, such as Cal Poly Pomona Day at the Fair, are offered at different times during the year.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Where can I find out about events on campus?
- What meal plans are available?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get tickets for the graduation ceremony?