Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an Honors Program?
The Kellogg Honors College is a small community of high-achieving, motivated students at Cal Poly Pomona who live and learn together. Benefits include special honors courses, priority registration, access to the Honors Commons study and meeting lounge, honors residential floor communities for students living on campus, scholarships, opportunities to serve the community, research opportunities, individual advising, conference and special event participation, and much more.
For more information contact the Kellogg Honors College at (909) 869-3355 or visit the Kellogg Honors College website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?
- Why do I have an advising hold?
- Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?