Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an Honors Program?
The Kellogg Honors College is a small community of high-achieving, motivated students at Cal Poly Pomona who live and learn together. Benefits include special honors courses, priority registration, access to the Honors Commons study and meeting lounge, honors residential floor communities for students living on campus, scholarships, opportunities to serve the community, research opportunities, individual advising, conference and special event participation, and much more.
For more information contact the Kellogg Honors College at (909) 869-3355 or visit the Kellogg Honors College website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?
- Why do I have an advising hold?
- Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?