Our Best Answer - How do I buy international insurance?
International Accident and Health Insurance
If you are an international student, California state law requires you to purchase accident and health insurance. Information about how to apply for this insurance is available on our International Center website.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- Do you offer study abroad programs?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I get rid of a hold?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I withdraw from the school?