Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I retake a WU (Withdrawal Unauthorized) class at a community college and apply for grade forgiveness to it?


To apply for grade forgiveness, you must take the same class at Cal Poly Pomona rather than taking a class at a community college.  Only grades of C-, D+, D, D-, F, WU, or IC may be repeated and forgiven. Please see our Course Repetition Policy for more details.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?