Our Best Answer - Can I retake a WU (Withdrawal Unauthorized) class at a community college and apply for grade forgiveness to it?
COURSE REPETITION AT ANOTHER COLLEGE
To apply for grade forgiveness, you must take the same class at Cal Poly Pomona rather than taking a class at a community college. Only grades of C-, D+, D, D-, F, WU, or IC may be repeated and forgiven. Please see our Course Repetition Policy for more details.
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is your grading policy?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is an incomplete?
- How do I drop a class?
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?