Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
Our Best Answer - What is grade forgiveness?
If you are repeating an undergraduate course in which you received a C-, D+, D, D-, F, WU or IC, you may request grade forgiveness up to a maximum of 16 units.
When a grade is forgiven due to course repetition, the grade and units for the excluded course work will not be used in the calculation of your grade point average and the units will not be used to satisfy requirements toward graduation. The excluded course work will remain on your permanent record but will be annotated as excluded from your grade point average through grade forgiveness.
Grade forgiveness is not automatic, and you can request grade forgiveness by submitting the required Grade Forgivness through Course Repetition form to the Registrar's Office. For instructions and additional information, go to the Course Repetition webpage.
- How do I get my grades?
- What is the MDTP?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?