Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
Orientation Fee Deferment
After you register for Orientation, your payment of orientation fees can be deferred if you have been awarded financial aid. Your payment will be deferred until your financial aid is disbursed. If your financial aid or admission status changes, you are still required to pay the fee if you have attended orientation.
Fee deferments are not guaranteed and must be requested. Approved fee deferments only defer the cost of the student fees, not guest fees.
To request a fee waiver, contact Orientation Services by email at email@example.com to request the Fee Deferment Form (please include your Bronco ID #).
- How do I pay for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Can I defer my admission?
- How much are library fines?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?