Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Do graduate students need to attend orientation?
Graduate Student Orientation
If you are a new graduate student, you should contact the department of your major directly to find out if you are required to attend an orientation program. This varies by department. For contact information, see the listing of Colleges and Departments on our website.
For any other questions regarding orientation, please contact Orientation Services by phone at 909.869.3604 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- How do I get to orientation?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How many students are enrolled?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is Poly Nights?