Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
You are only required to pay for classes in which you have been fully enrolled. Once you have been moved from the waitlist to enrolled status, your fees may change if you are going from part-time fees (6 or less units) to full-time fees (6.1 units or more). If you are a non-resident students, you also pay an additional $248 per unit for courses in which you are enrolled.
For more information about the waitlist process, go to the Waitlisting website.
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I check my current position on the waitlist?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What are your admission requirements?