Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - Is there somewhere on campus I can refill my water bottle?
ASI Water Refilling Stations
Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) installed water filtration units, water refill stations in various places across Cal Poly Pomona's campus. These are free to encourage the campus community to reuse water bottle bottles.
A few commonly used locations at:
- BSC, Solaris Lounge
- BSC, Games Room Etc.
- BSC, Ursa Minor
- BSC, hallway near University Gallery
- BSC, Orion hallway
- BSC, Center Court near Peet's Coffee hallway
- BSC, Ursa Major
- CLA Building, hallway near Human Resources & Payroll Services next to the elevators
- Kellogg Gym, west hallway
- Can I apply online?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Is there a brewery on campus?
- Is there a pharmacy on campus?
- Where can I buy personal items?