Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
Student Health Fee
The Student Health Fee, included in your tuition bill, is a mandatory fee that provides access and services to Student Health Services (SHS) each term. It is NOT considered insurance, as it covers only those services provided on campus when the facilities are open.
Outside insurance is strongly advised for those times when SHS is closed or when more specialized care may be needed. The Student Health Fee is not considered insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
For further information, please see Mandatory Health Fee.
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What does my health fee cover?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your school mascot?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?